I'm working for Costa Rica Rainforest Outward Bound School and I thought people may be interested in my experiences traveling and living in Costa Rica. To get a better idea about the organization, check out our website.
I am the Student Enrollment Manager, the person responsible for communicating with future students, registering courses, helping students if an injury occurs, and communicating with parents. This position will teach me just about all there is to know about running an international organization - more specifically, an organization in Latin America.
Its been an exciting experience thus far and I am really looking forward to what lies ahead in my adventures and life in Costa Rica. I want to say thanks to all of you that gave me so much support in the decision to move to Costa Rica and I hope to see all of you down here some day!
I'll do my best to keep this blog up to date with what's been going on, if for some reason you don't hear from me for a while just send me an email - gregoryalbritton@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment