Sunday, May 9, 2010

A new chapter in the same country

After a trip back home to San Diego, then on to China and back to San Diego, I've made my way to the land of gallo pinto, Imperial cerveza, and Pura Vida. My days at CRROBS are over, and I've just begun an entirely new experience here in Costa Rica.

I'm here to help create an outdoor adventure with two guys that are some of the best guides in the industry - Felipe Lopez and Carlos Granados. They both have ten years of experience guiding people down rivers and rainforests. Their experience isn't the only thing impressive about these two guys; it is their charisma and passion for the outdoors that really sets them apart. They love to share the experience of rafting down a class 4 rapid, rappelling down a 70 foot waterfall, and exploring the peaks and valleys of the rainforest. We will be working together to create a new company here in Costa Rica that will allow people to experience things they have never done before. It is exciting to be a part of something new, and all three of us have high expectations for the future of this new company we are creating.

I'm located in San Isidro del General, about 3 hours South of San Jose. We have a nice big house here and a big space for our office. I hope to share some of my experiences creating this business on this blog. Believe it or not, it is in fact a random coincidence that I've started to write in this blog almost exactly a year after my last entry.

This is definitely a start of a new chapter for me, an environment which will test my entreprenurial skills and my dedication to learning new things. Don't expect an entry everyday or even every week, but I'll try to post some things once in a while.

Along the way, I'm more than happy to hear your opinions about anything I mention, it can only help in the process of creating this business.

Pura Vida!


No comments:

Post a Comment